The Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle (MNHN) is seeking corporate patrons to support projects at the Musée de l’Homme, which opened its doors to the public on 17 October 2015.
Why support the Musée de l’Homme?
By contributing funds, in-kind donations or skills (devoting employee time) you participate in major Musée de l’Homme projects: temporary exhibitions, restoration of items in the collections, accessibility for the disabled, outreach for visitors who otherwise have little access to culture, research projects, and Galerie de l’Homme exhibits.
Supporting the Musée de l’Homme demonstrates your commitment to improving knowledge of our past as humans and the relationship between societies and the environment, now and going forward. In addition, you build a longstanding partnership with a museum that is close to the heart of the public and a depository for priceless collections, located in a prestigious building.
To learn more about supporting the Musée de l’Homme, contact Benjamine Culioli.
Advantages to supporting the Musée de l’Homme
- Tax benefits: your company receives a tax reduction equal to 60% of the gift value (within the limit of 0.5% of your revenues, carried over for five fiscal years, in virtue of the Law of 1 August 2013 pertaining to corporate giving).
- You can also benefit in other ways, limited to 25% of the value of your gift:
- Corporate visibility with a national and international public (corporate brand on communications materials, inclusion in the project’s communications campaign)
- Prestigious public relations opportunities at the museum venue with its view of the Eiffel Tower
- A chance to enhance in-house corporate culture, notably thanks to special employee access and events (invitations to inaugurations, passes for permanent and temporary exhibitions, behind-the-scenes visits, etc.)