Galerie de l'Homme
Our opening times
Open daily except on tuesdays
From 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Last tickets sold 45 minutes before closing.
Closed on January 1st, May 1st, July 14th, December 25th.
Exceptionally opening at 2 PM on June 25th.
+ 33(0)1 44 05 72 72 from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm except on Tuesdays
From 6 years old
Musée de l'Homme
17 Place du Trocadéro
Metro / RER
Lines 6 & 9 stop at Trocadéro, exit at "Avenue Paul Doumer – Musée de l’Homme"
Lines 22 & 32 stop at Scheffer and Trocadéro.
Lines 30 & 63 stop at Trocadéro.
Line 72 stops at Pont d’Iéna (short walk through the Trocadero gardens)
Batobus, Bateaux parisiens and Vedettes de Paris stop at the Eiffel Tower.
Parking available at Kléber-Longchamp parking lot, 67 avenue Kléber - 265 spaces including several reserved for the disabled. Height of vehicles must not exceed 1.90m.
Parking is available for the disabled near the museum:
- 1 space on rue Benjamin Franklin;
- 1 space on avenue d’Eylau;
- 5 spaces on avenue Kléber;
- 1 space 2 Avenue Paul Doumer
- 1 space 6-8 Avenue Georges Mandel
- 6 spaces on avenue du Président Wilson.
Taxis are available on the opposite side of the esplanade on avenue d’Eylau.
From 16th of March 2022, a new single ticket give you access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions.
Full rate : €12
Concession : €9
- Education Pass holder.
- Full-price ticket holders can use their tickets for up to three months at Jardin des Plantes, Musée de l’Homme or Parc Zoologique de Paris.
- Everyone pays full price within non-school and non-assimilated groups of 20+ people, reservations are obligatory (one free ticket is offered after 20 people have paid).
- EU visitors under 25 years old, with justification.
- Disabled visitors and their attendant, with justification issued by les Maisons Départementales des Personnes Handicapées (MDPH).
- Jobseekers who are able to present a valid certificate or one that was issued less than 6 months ago by Pôle-Emploi, and a photo I.D.
- Welfare beneficiaries (according to the Ministry of Solidarity and Health) and those mentioned on the certificate, upon presentation of the valid certificate and photo I.D.
- Annual Museum Pass holders and a photo I.D.
- Students of Muséum, with valid student card and I.D.
- Valid ICOM/ICOMOS card holders and a photo I.D.
- Teachers preparing a free visit, or a guided tour or workshop, on presentation of the reservation.
- Journalists with valid press I.D. (with validity date).
- Military personnel holding the “carte sentinelle” military ID card.
- 1 extra person in a group of 20+ people (group leader, driver...).
- Groups training for the DIREF, accompanied by a staff member of Muséum