We provide an accessible visit for all from 10 years old.
Marine Renoir, scientific and cultural mediator: accessibilite.museedelhomme [@] mnhn.fr
The Musée de l'Homme is located in the 16th arrondissement, on the Trocadero hill, in the Palais de Chaillot. The building is arched, facing the Eiffel Tower. The Musée de l'Homme is located in the Passy wing, the part on the right of the Parvis des Droits de l'Homme when facing the Eiffel Tower.
Access by public transport
Lines 6 and 9 Trocadero station
Exit N°6 " Avenue Paul Doumer ".
Lines 22, 32 stop Scheffer or Trocadéro
Lines 30, 63 Trocadéro stop
Line 72, Pont d'Iéna stop (then walk up the Jardins du Trocadéro)
Eiffel Tower stop (Batobus, Bateaux parisiens, Vedettes de Paris)
The Musée de l'Homme does not have a dedicated car park. The Kléber-Longchamp car park, located at 67 avenue Kléber, has 3 reserved spaces for people with reduced mobility. The height of the vehicles must not exceed 1.90 m.
G.I.G.-G.I.C. parking spaces are available in the vicinity of the museum:
* 3 spaces on avenue Franklin
* 1 space at 7 avenue de Camoëns
* 1 space on rue du commandant Schloesing
There is a taxi rank on avenue d'Eylau, 150 metres from the museum across the Place du Trocadero.
- An external ramp, to the right of the museum entrance, allows people with reduced mobility to reach the reception.
- Audio beacons guide blind people to the reception area.
- All reception desks are equipped with magnetic loops.
- All areas of the museum are accessible to people with motor disabilities.